Friday 11 September 2009

Audience Research

Questionnaires

I will design a questionnaire that will give me the foundation research in the planning of a horror teaser trailer. These questions will follow along the line of what they most like about horror movies, and what keeps them engaged. The questions that I will ask are mostly going to be closed. This will mean my results are statistical, which will be presented in bar/pie charts.


Observational Research

To then widen my audience research I plan to use observational research method. I will carry this out by showing the targeted group two trailers, which I feel they may have particular interest in. We will then discuss the likes and dislikes of both the trailers. This research method will be able to catch my viewer's reactions whilst watching the trailers. This research will help me to come up with a final conclusion on what audience will expect to see in a horror trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment