Saturday 21 November 2009

changes made to storyboards

Throughout my portfolio until now, there have been a few changes and also a few add on's.

One of the changes that have been made is extra shots will be including in the teaser. Over one of the weekends I put together a board were the main actors emotions and thoughts were expressed. Below are a few photos of what was put together. resembling

The image above is shows the full board, below are close-ups to show the detail.


I have used pins/needles as it symbolises the pain that it being pierced into her heart. This shows how much hatred has been put into her mind through the years of being bullied and picked on.

In both of the above photos I have used text to express her emotions as well as colour and objects. These add the to suspense and terror of the trailer.




I have filmed some still shots with which i can then experiment with the by adding them to the sequence of my trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment