Saturday 21 November 2009

Filming Review (19/11/09)

I had arranged to do filming with Sophie, were a few of the shots that would take place in the toilets of the school. In these scenes Sophie was shown to be scared and alone, which was successful as she was able to show her fear and vulnerability. However while filming a few difficulties came across, one of which was the scene were the door would be closing while Sophie is in the background. This I found difficult to do due to the space and the height of the tripod. The other difficulty that I came across was the fact that I was able to see my reflection in the mirror. This then meant that I had to change the position of the camera in order to shot the scene. 
Overall the scenes that I had planned to film have been completed, which means that I have one final shot that needs to be shot with Sophie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment