Thursday 12 November 2009

Filming review (11/11/09)

As I had arranged to do filming yesterday, it was achievable. This was as it went all to plan and also new ideas sprung to mind while filming. These ideas I then experimented with to find out that they worked very well with the genre horror. The few shots that I experimented with were hand held cameras and moving as the actor is moving around. This was however a bit difficult, but after a few tries I became comfortable with the technique. I got a wide range of shot, with which i could use to build up tension throughout the trailer.
There was one shot that i was unable to do, this was due to the fact as I needed a few more people who wouldn't mind to be standing in the corridor with her. Therefore another arrangement will be made to complete the shots that need to done with Huma.

No comments:

Post a Comment