Monday 2 November 2009

Soundtrack Research

I have researched a few soundtrack for my teaser trailer, one which is particular interest to me is the soundtrack from Twilight.
Below are two YouTube clips, with the soundtrack of twilight, one of which is the original and the other is the piano version of it.




This one above is the original soundtrack for Twilight, and the one below is the piano version. Although twilight does not fall under the genre horror, it is a romantic fantasy, with adventure. The instruments used in the soundtrack give away a fairytale feel to the character, this is a similar technique that i wish to represent the main character.




The soundtrack is to long and repetitive, therefore I will be using snips of it, were I feel it is appropriate in my teaser trailer. This is because I want to give a combination of emotions for viewers, not only a fairytale atmosphere. I want my target audience to feel the fear in the eyes of the actors.

No comments:

Post a Comment